CHINA WINDOW Consulting Group was established in 2000 by foreign lawyers with years of experience of practicing and living in China.
OUR GOAL is to provide legal, tax, accounting and market-entry advisory services for international businesses.
At present CHINA WINDOW Consulting Group brings together more than 30 professionals with degrees from universities in several countries and many years of practical experience in Chinese and Hong Kong law, taxation and accounting.
Our companies are licensed to do business in China Mainland and Hong Kong.
Our offices are situated in the key Chinese cities: Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
Our longstanding presence in China created an extensive network of Chinese lawyers, accountants and other professionals, as well as contacts in Chinese government agencies.
- Deep practical knowledge of Chinese legal system and law enforcement practices
- In-depth understanding of Chinese business environment
- Fluency in the English, Mandarin Chinese and Russian languages
We provide our clients with reliable information about Chinese and Russian law to help them take better decisions about their businesses and investments in China and Russia.
NOT ONLY BUSINESS
We believe in social responsibility and actively participate in public projects in China. As Russian expatriates we are especially interested in supporting the Russian community in China. Many of renowned and reputed Russian organizations and projects which were established in China during the last 10 years came to fruition with direct participation of founders of China Window Consulting Group, including:
- Coordination Council of Russian Compatriots in China
- Shanghai Russian Club
- Polusharie (Eastern Hemisphere) — the biggest and most popular Russian forum dedicated to life and work in Asia
- Chinese Law - a non-commercial educational web-site (which provides Russian translations of Chinese legislation for public use)
- Legal First Aid, an online legal guide for Russian compatriots in China.
The founders of CHINA WINDOW Consulting Group are often invited as experts in Chinese law and business to participate in conferences, TV and on-line programmes, podcasts etc.
We consider public and educational work to be an important part of our business and life in China.